News,Entertainment,Lifestyle,Fashion,Beauty,Inspiration and Gossip.

Thursday 22 June 2017

Kim Kardashian Denies The Photoshoped Bikini Pics Which Were Uploaded Saying They Were Photoshoped to Make Her Look "Way Worse"

With the recent upload of the pics where Kim was shown with a bikini,she appeared to have lost 100,000 followers on Instagram,but that didn't seem to bother the mother of two given that she boost of having 98.8 million followers on Instagram.However, on June 20, on a Tuesday , on attendance on the view the author agreed to the picture being altered to make her look "way worse"

  "I saw these awfull photos of myself  when I was on a trip in Mexico and people were photoshopping them and sharpening them," Kim sayed at the day time program. "I definitely was not in my best shape. I hadn't worked out in about 12 weeks, I'd have two surgeries on my uterus. We documented that on the show."

  On December 2015, Kim told fans she would loose 70 pounds,which appears to have been accomplished as she looks incredibly beautiful with or without being photoshopped, she thrives
to feel good about her self.
Share:

10 comments:

Categories